Blogging tips

"People ignores design that ignores people"

" People ignores design that ignores people"
Frank Chimero

Thursday 10 October 2013

Little Nordic Houses

Houses Love story

      It was more than 10 years ago when I saw little houses for the first time. I went to Netherlands and they had chocolates boxes and cans with the shape of Nordic houses or magnets or even biscuits... I was amazed about that, I didn't really know the reason. In that time I didn't know that one day I would become an interior designer, but maybe my love for design and nice home places was already showing up. Perhaps it was reminding me to my childhood when I was drawing or having houses for my dolls.
I believe that was the beginning of my love for little houses.
      
      A year ago I went to Stockholm and saw little houses in every design and decor shop. They were getting my attention all the time so much that I had to buy one!! Even tho that i was having just a hand luggage and the the house was quite big.
     
      Since then, I see little houses everywhere, I guess they   became trendy. I am very happy about that because I just love them!

Candle holders, wooden decoration houses, wire houses... it doesn't matter what material and why!!
Candle holders looking like there is someone living inside... it is so nice when they are on!


Cushion...

Or just house shape!! 

Brooches...

Illustrations...

Plates...

Design wooden houses....

Old wooden houses...

Conceptual design houses...

Lovely warm and romantic houses...

Handmade newspaper houses...

Houses, houses and houses!!

Ceramic houses...

Nordic feeling corner houses...

Colorful houses....

Lovely illustration houses...

More wooden candleholder houses...


Railway sleepers houses...

More plates...


Et voilà!!! Here you can get your own little house! Just download the picture, cut, fold and paste!! It is funny and you will get easily your very own one!

I hope you have enjoyed!!

(I will show you my little houses in another post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...